Your Master Class Instructor
Behind the Publisher’s Door: How to Get a 6 Figure Advance for Your Book
You will learn:
- How the New York book publishing world works
- Why nonfiction book proposals are easier to sell than memoirs or fiction
- The How to craft the “perfect” book proposal
- Your Elevator Pitch: The 3 things you must prove to the publisher in 3 short paragraphs
- The dangers of self-publishing and the “mini-Ebook” solution
- Why you need to consult an expert Book “doctor” to save you thousands of dollars
Mark Waldman is the author of 14 books, including the bestseller How God Changes Your Brain, which brought a $300,000 advance from Ballantine and made it to Oprah’s “Must Read” list. His writing career led him to being one of the world’s leading neuroscience researchers in the areas of spirituality, consciousness, and communication.
→ His poetry has been published and recorded.
→ His memoirs have appeared in literary journals.
→ His research has been published in peer-reviewed journals.
→ His books have been translated into 26 different languages.
→ His writing put him on national radio and television.
→ It earned him a prestigious fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania.
→ It landed him a faculty position at Loyola Marymount University.
And he now gets invited to give keynote speeches and workshops at conferences and colleges throughout the world. He now has an international NeuroCoaching practice teaching others how to integrate brain-based strategies into their personal and professional lives.